Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thing 6

Wow! All I can say is "Wow!" I love having the ability to access my bookmarks from any internet-capable computer! Wow! I also love searching by tags! Wow! Talk about making a search more productive! Talk about having others help! Wow! Diigo makes it easier for me to locate/develop math activities and save what I find, whether at home, work, anywhere! Wow! Can you tell I'm excited? I'm sure that, as time goes on, I will have bookmarked everything pertaining to middle school math! Want to see what's going on? Here you go! https://secure.diigo.com/user/pgilreath Oops! No more time to blab, I mean blog! I've got more sites to locate and bookmark!

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't see why all people who know about diigo don't diigo. Why be tied down to one computer? I've mentioned diigo to people at our school and some just don't seem interested. Maybe I'm not approaching it correctly. But to hear an educator say, "Ugh, just one more thing to have to learn." Words don't describe. I love diigo and use it a lot, but I still need practice on organizing my links and this is after 2 year of use.

    ReplyDelete